Re: Which signal is emitted when the arrow in GtkComboBoxEntry() is pressed?

Hi

I added a patch for a "popup" event to my first reply. I wanted to file a
bug report, but didn't really come up with a "good case".

There was a similar request a few days ago: "Accessing GtkComboBoxEntry's
toggle button".

The patch is very simple - just two gtk_signal_emit, a return value to
cancel popup and the signal definition ~20 lines of code.

Jan-Marek