Re: Which signal is emitted when the arrow in GtkComboBoxEntry() is pressed?

On Sun, 2004-11-21 at 16:46 +0100, Egon Andersen wrote:
> Jan-Marek Glogowski wrote:
> > I checked my program with 2.5.5.
> >
> > And had a look at the ComboBox code: the toggle button is created when
> > setting the style, so I think the box must be (at least) realized, maybe
> > even shown.
> >

> Thanks!
>
> I just made an extra callback function.
> The callback function just contains the gtk_container_forall()
> The callback function is connected by g_signal_connect_after() to the
> "realize" signal on the gtkcomboboxentry.
>
> Now that part is working

Note that if this breaks, segfaults, whatever with a future version of
GTK+, we won't care. Digging into the internal implementation guts of a
widget in this fashion never supported.

Sometimes you have to accept that certain things aren't possible with
GTK+. At that point:

 - File a bug in bugzilla making a good case why notification on
   popup is a good thing
 - Design your user interface a different way for now.

Regards,
							Owen