Re: widget "light up"

Ian Strascina wrote:

Certain widgets (e.g. buttons, checkboxes) "light up" by turning a lighter shade of grey when the mouse hovers over them... Is there any way to disable this...??? I've looked through documentation, but haven't found anything that seems to pertain to this issue, although I'm not familiar with all the GTK vocabulary... Does an widget's 'focsu' have anything to do with this issue...??? Thanks for any help...

    - Ian

This is defined by GTK theme.
Create your own theme, or customize it via gtkrc related functions to disable "light up" for example.

Goran