GModule

Hi,
I don't know if this list deals with glib, it seems to deal more with Gtk.
Does anyone knows where I can get helped on glib and my problem on
GModule :

I'm trying to use GModule in a special way :
- I need to open several instances of a same module
- Different modules may have identical symbols :
this is probably now possible with the new flag G_MODULE_BIND_LOCAL,
but I haven't tested it yet (have to downdload the new gtk version).

Sinsedrix ;o)