Perhaps, this document will help http://people.redhat.com/otaylor/guadec5/
also these links might help:
http://cairo.freedesktop.org/
and
http://cairo.freedesktop.org/bin/view/cairo/GtkCairo

hope, these help :-)

-todd

David Necas (Yeti) wrote:

On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 02:52:32PM +1000, ben carlyle invensys com wrote:
So, what to do? Is there any canvas object currently in existence that will fill the role I have for it (and preferrably be reintegrated into gtk) over the next 6-12 months? Which API should I code to, and what steps can I take to minimse rework if such a beast does not exist?

I don't know the answer, sorry, but I'm interested in it too
(I'll have to redesign some b0rken graph widgets sometime
next year and I'd like to base them on The Right Thing, if
possible).

Is there anyone on this list who knows more?

Yeti

--
Dynamic IP address is not a crime.