Re: running real time application behind glade

I'm using a real-time application with a Gtk+ gui but my real time
application is based on RTAI instead of RTLinux.
This is what I do:
1. Create the GUI the way I want.
2. Add the show event handler to the main window.
3. Since that method is only called once at the beggining. I create a
thread on that event handler that, using lxrt, becomes a real time
task eventually.
4. Manage the data generated by the real time task from the GUI usin
shared variables (I can make this, since, for the main program, the
Real Time task is a simple Linux thread).
I hope this help