Re: List of gtkrc-2.0 options?

> > Could someone point me to a list of valid gtkrc-2.0 options?
>
> You can use all settings there (I notice that the fact that settings can
> be set in rc files is not mentioned in our docs of the rc file
> syntax...) The settings are documented here:
> http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkSettings.html
> (scroll down to "Properties").
>
> Matthias

Thanks for the info, Matthias!  I actually looked at that page, but
didn't notice the Properties section below the programming API.

May I suggest that you put a copy of the properties list somewhere
prominent on gtk.org?  When I googled for the list, I found many
questions similar to mine, but no answers.

Regards,
Ralph