undocumented parameters

There is a bunch of undocumented parameters at:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkNotebook.html#GtkNotebook-select-page
In the following, I guess arg1 is the index of the page? I'm just
guessing, but it would
be nice if they were documented properly. Thanks. And BTW what is the name of
the program used to generate the documentation from sources. Is doxygen being
used or some other program?

Thanks,

Neil

Signals
The "change-current-page" signal

void        user_function                  (GtkNotebook *notebook,
                                            gint arg1,
                                            gpointer user_data);

notebook :	the object which received the signal.
arg1 :
user_data :	user data set when the signal handler was connected.