- From: "George M. Gallant" <ggallant571 comcast net>
- To: gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: gtk-2.4.1 Installation
- Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 13:15:17 -0400
I have installed gtk-2.4.1 on my RedHat 9.0 system. It was necessary to use
to get the various packages to config. The default of "/usr/local/ seems
valid files and including the "*.pc". After which I was able to build
a short item factory menu program. There are 2 (today) problems:
1. The example source files are looking for <config.h> which does not
exist in the gtk include directories.
2. I would like to setup the radio buttons in the item_factory with
rather than the static order from the list.
] [Thread Prev