Re: Consecutive gtk_list_store_set calls on the same iter

Daniel Drake wrote:
While recoding some non-working code (who knows what I was smoking when I wrote it..), I came across an issue which I'm not so sure about.

If you use gtk_list_store_set on an iter, then use gtk_list_store_set again on the same iter, you get an instant segfault on the second call.
Argh.. I think I have noticed another problem which may be causing the above - don't bother trying this out for now, I'll get back later whether this issue is still valid or not...