fast clicking causes problem

Hi There,

I encounter a fast clicking problem on button.

It seems to me that if I click too fast on a given button, gtk event handler
should just skip certain clicking events without interfering the callback function.

When I click very fast on a given button, the callback function gets called
from bottom part of the callback function.

It should start the callback function from the very begining but not from the bottom part of it.

Any idea?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Peter Cheng