RE: Whence 'gtk2' ?
- From: "Zbigniew Wasik" <zbych tiscali se>
- To: "Ron Lockwood-Childs" <rchilds vctlabs com>
- Cc: "GTK Subscription" <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: RE: Whence 'gtk2' ?
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:07:40 +0100
> > I tried bluefish-0.7 and bluefish-0.12 and both failed to run after the
> > install:
> > "Gdk-WARNING **: cannot open display".
> > I will look for another HTML editor.
> "Cannot open display" can mean a number of things.. But the most
> obvious is whether you're running X-windows (are you looking at a
> graphical environment, or a text-mode prompt?) or not. If a graphical
I am affraid that this guy doesnt know what is X-Windows :(
zbych aass oru se
Click here to gain my Dwarv'es army (& maybe Joint the WAR)
] [Thread Prev