I have to reinstall glib every day

I have installed xfree4.4 and the gtk+-2.3.6 ,
and every morning, I have to reinstall glib-2.3.6, because I cant run gnome-terminal, the error message is:

Gdk-ERROR **: The program 'gnome-terminal' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadRequest (invalid request code or no such operation)'.
 (Details: serial 175 error_code 1 request_code 0 minor_code 0)
aborting...

Once I begin to reinstall glib,all is ok.

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn