Newbie Question: Using GNOMEUIINFO_* in gnome_app_create_toolbar() function

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the correct mailing list to ask this question.
If not, kindly direct me to the right one.

I have a small program that makes use of  gnome_app_create_toolbar() and
gnome_app_create_menus() functions.  And in both functions, I used the
same set GnomeUIInfo.

The GnomeUIInfo is constructed as using the GNOMEUIINFO_* macros:

static GnomeUIInfo file_menu[] = {
         GNOMEUIINFO_MENU_NEW_ITEM(N_("_New Window"),
                                   N_("Create a new text viewer
window"),
                                       dummy_cb, NULL),
         GNOMEUIINFO_MENU_OPEN_ITEM(dummy_cb,NULL),
         GNOMEUIINFO_MENU_SAVE_AS_ITEM(dummy_cb,NULL),
         GNOMEUIINFO_MENU_CLOSE_ITEM(dummy_cb,NULL),
         GNOMEUIINFO_MENU_EXIT_ITEM(exit_cb,NULL),
         GNOMEUIINFO_END
    };

The problem is that when the toolbar is displayed, all the labels have
an underscore in front of them. So the label "New Window" would appear
as "_New Window".  So how can I get rid of this underscore in the
toolbar?

Thanks.

Al