Xft problem during pango installation

Hi.
Since yesterday, I have some problems with the system and I reinstall all
system. During installation of system I install packets with have xft 2.1.2
I install again glib 2.4.2, atk 1.6.0.
During installation pango, ./configure brake process with that result:

config.status: creating tests/Makefile
config.status: creating pango.pc
config.status: creating pangox.pc
config.status: creating pangowin32.pc
config.status: creating pangoft2.pc
config.status: creating pangoxft.pc
config.status: creating pango-uninstalled.pc
config.status: creating pangox-uninstalled.pc
config.status: creating pangowin32-uninstalled.pc
config.status: creating pangoft2-uninstalled.pc
config.status: creating pangoxft-uninstalled.pc
config.status: creating pango-zip.sh
config.status: creating tests/runtests.sh
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
config.status: executing pango/module-defs.h commands
config.status: executing pango/module-defs-x.c commands
config.status: executing pango/module-defs-fc.c commands
config.status: executing pango/module-defs-win32.c commands
configuration:
        backends: FreeType X Xft
[root localhost pango-1.4.0]# pkg-config --modversion xft
2.1.2
[root localhost pango-1.4.0]#

What this mean : backends :FreeType X Xft?

According to last problem what during instaltion gtk+ I had missing pango or
xft, how we can above pango create file
                        pangoxft.pc
during installation.
In previous instation I didn't had any problem with installation glib,atk,
pango with -prefix=/usr, but after install this I installed xft library. Now
I had installed xft library and I have some problem with pango.

Please any suggestion why this happen and how I can solve this problem.
Thank you for help

--
Mariusz