De : Jan-Marek Glogowski [mailto:glogow fbihome de]
Envoyé : jeudi 17 juin 2004 13:08
À : zze-DEPREZ Olivier FTRD/DMI/SOP
Cc : gtk-list gnome org
Objet : Re: gtkwidgexts

Hi Olivier

GTK+Widgexts uses the old Gtk+ 1.2.x version. To use it with 2.x, you
GTK+have
to migrate it to the new API, which will take some time, but shouldn't be to hard, because it just uses the GtkEntry. Basically you have to rewrite the object / class init code - just look at the existing Gtk+ code.

HTH

Jan-Marek