Re: Building glib docs

Hi,

Russell Shaw <rjshaw netspace net au> writes:

> When building glib docs from cvs, i get:
>

> touch tmpl-build.stamp
> *** Building XML ***
> cd . && \
> gtkdoc-mkdb --module=glib --source-dir=../../.. --output-format=xml
> --sgml-mode --output-format=xml --ignore-files=trio
> 100% symbol docs coverage (1264 symbols documented, 6 not documented)
> See glib-undocumented.txt for a list of missing docs.
> The doc coverage percentage doesn't include intro sections.
> touch sgml-build.stamp
> *** Building HTML ***
> rm -rf ./html
> mkdir ./html
> cd ./html && gtkdoc-mkhtml glib ../glib-docs.sgml
> I/O error : Attempt to load network entity
> http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd
> ../glib-docs.sgml:69: warning: failed to load external entity
> "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd";

If your Docbook XML setup was complete (this includes properly setup
XML catalogs), then nothing would have to be loaded over the network.

>From what I heard quite some modern distros finally come with a proper
setup for processing XML documents. Debian testing and unstable work
fine and I've been told that Mandrake 10 and the latest Fedora
releases got it right as well.

Sven