GNOMEDB widgets not appear in palette afterinstalling RPM

Could you help me with this problem?

I am a newbie using GTK+. But really interested on
doing some Database application programming using the
gnome-db utilities.
I just installed the RPM from the site in
my PC which is running REDHAT 9.0. But I don't know
how to display the new data access widgets in the
palette. Been searching the las few days about how to
do this but din't find a clue. Did a miss a step o I
have not completed the process? I run the Mergeant
Database Management tool without problem. I installed
the RPM for this app besides the others for libgda y
versions 0.9.0

Luis S.

Do you Yahoo!?