Re: On Click event for an image

Chris W wrote:
I am thinking that the best way to get the look I want for the calculator simulator I want to create is to have one graphic for keyboard. So I need to respond to clicks and then know where on the image they clicked so I can then figure out what button is at that point. How do you do that?

Read the button-press coordinates from a GtkDrawingArea that has a
picture of the keypad on it. You'll need to manually define where
the hot areas for each button lie.