Re: glib-mkenums: my: command not found

Erik Lorimor wrote:
I've tried to build several things and am having this
error:

/usr/local/bin/glib-mkenums: my: command not found

Current program I am trying to build is ATK 1.7

I've built glib 2.4.0, 2.4.1, 2.4.2 on Solaris 9,
sparc
all with the same results.  For ATK my configure
results and build output:

/usr/local/bin/glib-mkenums: my: command not found
/usr/local/bin/glib-mkenums: sub: command not found
/usr/local/bin/glib-mkenums: my: command not found
/usr/local/bin/glib-mkenums: my: command not found
/usr/local/bin/glib-mkenums: line 20: syntax error
near unexpected token `(s'
/usr/local/bin/glib-mkenums: line 20: `    for $opt
(split /\s*,\s*/, $opts) {'
gmake[2]: *** [s-enum-types-h] Error 2
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/skipps/downloads/atk-1.7.0/atk'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/skipps/downloads/atk-1.7.0'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2

If you need any additional information or could
provide any insite, I would appreciate it!

Are you using the latest pkg-config? Is perl installed?
glib-mkenums is a perl script and it seems like something
non-perl is reading it.