Re: [gtkmm] win32 port of gtk+ -2.4.x
- From: Igor Gorbounov <igorbounov topazelectro ru>
- To: cedric gustin swing be
- Cc: gtk-list gnome org, gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] win32 port of gtk+ -2.4.x
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:49:07 +0400
Cedric Gustin wrote:
Igor Gorbounov wrote:
Now, as Todd Kulesza from http://www.dropline.net/gtk/ has dropped
of his (hers?) GTK+ for Windows packages, would anyone explain,
please, which (and how)
packages I should use for gtk+ development under win32?
I recommend the gladewin32 installer
(http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/). It is actively maintained. My
latest gtkmm-2.4 installer can download it automatically for you.
Thanks for help to everybody. Now I've chosen.
] [Thread Prev