Re: changing language for gtk apps. in kde

--- Sven Neumann <sven gimp org> wrote:

 Are you sure that the
> application is
> translated at all? Do you have locales generated for
> es_ES? Are there
> any warnings when you start a gtk+ app from a
> terminal window?

I noticed that when i start the application in
terminal, the gtk applications show in spanish without
any errors. Only when I start the application from kde
menu , the gtk apps show in english . Is there any
settings that I've missed  ? The LANG variable is set
to es_ES.UTF-8 .

Thanks.

NG.