Re: How would I use casting ?

Sorry I missed out the gtk_widget_show()API in program written in the mail.....
But actually in original program I have written it and even I tried writing gtk_window_maximize before gtk_widget_show()and after as well. But still it shows normal window and doesn't maximize it. I think then my window manager does not support it and unmaximizes it again as written in API help.

Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
Sent by: Sven Neumann <neo bender convergence de>

07/13/2004 12:57 PM

Dipak G Patil/India/IBM IBMIN
cc
torri math u-strasbg fr, gtk-list gnome org
Subject
Re: How would I use casting ?

Hi,

Dipak G Patil <dippatil in ibm com> writes:

> Thanks Vincent for your reply.Solution you provided removed errors
> from my program, but still it doesnt show anything :-( Here the the
> original program.

It has been pointed out to you earlier already that you need to show
the window if you want to see it. So why didn't you add a call to
gtk_widget_show()?

Sven