Focus problem in dialog

Hello all.

I don't know if I have found a bug or if I have done something I shouldn't
have.

I have created a menu "Edit", and to open this I have to use the standard
key combination <alt + E> since I don't have  access to any ordinary
pointing device such as a mouse. When I choose an Item in the menu for
example "delete" a dialog with 2 buttons and some warning text appears,
and the buttons have focus and I can shift between them using my arrow
keys  and every thing looks fine.

But my problem is that in the future
will I use this application on a small handheld device with a limited
number of buttons so the <alt E> key combination is not an option. To
solve this i used the command "GTK_WIDGET_SET_FLAGS(menu, GTK_CAN_FOCUS).

now I can acess the menu by just clicking the tab key and after that the
left arrow. But it is here the problems start. When I now choose "delete"
and the dialog pops up I cant set focus on the buttons in it so that I can
shift between them with the keypad.

Does anyone now how to solve this problem?

// Andreas

            *   Andreas Lång               *
            *   Stipendiegränd 12B - 208   *
            *   903 35 UMEÅ                *