Re: Fw: How would I use casting ?

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 12:12:46PM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:

> Please read the API docs for gtk_window_maximize(). They clearly state
> that this function will not necessarily work since it depends on
> support from your window manager.

Well, I don't know why is it so, but while one can get the
idea maximizing before and after gtk_widget_show() is
equally good from the API docs, in practice maximizing works
better on already shown windows. For example in Fvwm the
latter works, the former doesn't.

Yeti

--
Do not use tab characters. Their effect is not predictable.