Gtk Themes

Hi,

  Hopefully this is a simple question.  I am writing a GTK program to
run on a Mac (OS X).  It works, but now I want to use a fancy "theme".
I can't figure out how to get a theme to work.  I downloaded a theme
from the GTK web site... I tried creating a .gtkrc-2.0 file and
pointing it at the gtkrc file found in the theme I download.  No luck.
I've looked over the docs and web, and all I can find are instructions
for other window managers that support this directly (pull down such
and such an application.)

  Any simple instructions would be greatly appreciated.  BTW, I really
only want this 'theme' to apply to the one program I am writing, but
if it has to apply to all concurrently running gtk windows, that is
ok.

      Thanks,
             Davison

- J. Davison de St. Germain         dav cs utah edu    (801) 581-4078 -
- Chief Software Engineer           http://www.cs.utah.edu/~dav       -
- SCI Institute, SE C-SAFE          University of Utah                -