Setting menu sensitivity via a resource file.

I would like to disable a menu item on an already existing GTK application and was wondering if it was possible to make a menu item insensitive (or remove a menu item for that mater) via a resource file. I believe the application creates the menus using the "easy" method; i.e. menu names separated with slashes.

Basically I am wanting to slightly tweek an application without having to get the sources and recompile.

Thanks,
Michael

Learn how to choose, serve, and enjoy wine at Wine @ MSN. http://wine.msn.com/