Re: Displaying jpg and gif graphics

> Can anyone point me in the direction where I can find out how to display
> graphic in a window. I'm actually using PHP-GTK with GDK compiled in. I
> noticed that the GTK Graphic is not supported by the php-gtk, only the
> GdkPixelMap functions.

For PHP-GTK questions you should post on <php-gtk-general lists php net>
rather than <gtk-list gnome org>

If you have compile PHP-GTK with --enable-gdkpixbuf
you can use the gdkPixbuf widget
(but notice that this one is not available if you are a windows user)

Have a look at this sample:
http://grincheux.codelutin.org/~monnier/pim/g/sample/

You can switch on the pixbuf or the pixmap functions,
yo use a pixbuf or a pixmap rendering:

function render_drawable($area) {
    //render_pixbuf($area);
    render_pixmap($area);