Re: dependency hell over glib stuffs

Gene Heskett wrote:

I've setup an env var $PKG_CONFIG_PATH thats correct, and I reran

Well, the details are much too complicated for me, but there's
one thing I seem to understand, and this thing is, that it's
a better idea to pass eg. PKG_CONFIG_PATH (or LD_LIBRARY_PATH too) directly on the ./configure command line, and not to "hardwire" it
in the startup files. An example:

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig ./configure

I hope that will be of some help.

busmanus

Miert fizetsz az internetert? Korlatlan, ingyenes internet hozzaferes a FreeStarttol.
Probald ki most! http://www.freestart.hu