HI

Question:
  Lately I have spend quite litle long time and I still didnt get
something:

	Let say I have window with drawingarea and status bar.
      How to make callback for "configure_event" that I will get
      always rectangular drawingarea - doesn't matter how user resize
(of course choosing smaller value of width and hight of re-sizable
window).
	I try with *_set_usize(), *_set_default_size(), *_resize()
  but it doesnt work well, or the window shrinks to very small window -
due to created new "configure_events"  (especially in case of *_resize()
) :)))))

So any idea how to solve it - how to let users to resize but having all
the time rectangular drawingarea??

Zbigniew Wasik