Re: GtkComboBox :-)

Hi Jim,

Excuse me, but do you have a small example ? i am looking for it in the
source code and in the api reference, to understand the mechanism, but i
don't find.

And i don't know how to implement a GtkComboBox with GtkCellLayout.
In the source code of gtkcombobox.c, i can see gtk_combo_box_cell_layout_*
but none examples.

If you can help me, of course.

Thanks

Stephane aka matrixise