From: francex tiscali it
To: gtk-list gnome org
Subject: gtk+ crashes my X window system?!?!?
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:20:35 +0000

Hi,

in my application, when i choose an option on menù, a new window is open
(in modal mode). From this window i can open another window (modal mode
again). Last window allocates a variable numbers (arrays of pointers in
glib) of structs (10 strings for struct). I close this window, his parent
window and so I return in main window. When i press any button or menu in
this window, application crashes... with a mysterious segmentation fault...
I have started prog again with gdb, and after seg fault i launch 'backtrace'
gdb command. GDB returns seg fault in mallopt(..) and suddenly my X window
system crashes!

Is it a GTK+ bug?
I cannot get other infos about this problem (cause crash) and so it's very
hard for me find a solution... Can you help me?

Thank you very much
France

(sorry for my poor english)

Tiscali ADSL SENZA CANONE:
Attivazione GRATIS, contributo adesione GRATIS, modem GRATIS,
50 ore di navigazione GRATIS.  ABBONARTI TI COSTA SOLO UN CLICK!
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml