Re: Why don't all chars display?

Dennie, Brooke wrote:
Hmm. That's interesting. This font claims to be ISO8859-1 and 0xa0 is definitely not a nbsp. I ran xfd on it and it displays as an
alpha there...

This is just a guess because I haven't seen the code, but Pango may be handling known spaces in a special way.

Is this a freely available font that we might look at?
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab                The fury with which untenable beliefs
New Mexico State University           are defended is inversely proportional
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL                 to their defensibility.
Las Cruces, NM  88003                       -- Richard Dawkins