Re: Hello World link errors

Fazly Fauzy wrote:
I had managed to run the hello world program but I got this message here:

** (Test Interface.exe:4060): WARNING **: No builtin or dynamically loaded modul
es
were found. Pango will not work correctly. This probably means
there was an error in the creation of:
  'C:\WINDOWS\System32\etc\pango\pango.modules'
You may be able to recreate this file by running pango-querymodules.

Find pango-querymodules (or pango-querymodules.exe), run it and redirect
the result to pango.modules. It should look something like this in a DOS
window:

pango-querymodules.exe > pango.modules

Then you copy the resulting file to its proper place. Well, at least
that's how I did it under Linux.

busmanus

Miert fizetsz az internetert? Korlatlan, ingyenes internet hozzaferes a FreeStarttol.
Probald ki most! http://www.freestart.hu