Re: gtk and newlib

If I use newlib's malloc through g_mem_set_vtable, the call to
gtk_init crashes and I never get any further. If I use glibc's malloc,
it seems to be working, until eventually a call to gdk_draw_rectangle
crashes, after many other successful calls to gdk_draw_rectangle.

If I could only coax gdb to give me a useful stack trace. I'm guessing
though that my problem is that the stack (or maybe heap?) is getting
trashed somehow.

Cheers,
Shaun