From: Simith Nambiar [mailto:simith indts com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 11:26 AM
To: 'gtk-list gnome org'
Cc: 'simithn yahoo com'
Subject: Need help on Mouse clicks on Tree Item.

Hi All,
              I'am creating an application for displaying a Buddy List, as
in Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger.
I could successfully create a Buddy List and Groups for Display, but i do
not know how to enhance it with features like:

1 .) When i Right click on any of the Buddy, i would like to show a list of
operations like,
         Send Email to John
         Call  John
         Send Instant Message etc.

+----------------------------+
                                                 |   Send E-mail        |

+----------------------------+
                                                 |    Call John            |

---------------------------+
                                                 |    Send IM             |

                                       John
                                         /|\

I---------------------------------Mouse Right clicked on John which is a
GtkTreeItem Widget.

 All i understand is i have to register for a CLICKED Event , but do not
know how to proceed from there on showing the menu, above described.
 I would appreciate any help or hints on how to go about this.

 Cheers.
 Simith