Re: [Fwd: Reparent problem]

> is anyone going to investigate this problem or should I submit a bug?
> I need this problem to be solved in business application, so, if someone
> could give me a hint ASAP it would be great.

Yes, it's probably a good idea to add the C test case to bugzilla, if you
have simplified it as simple as possible. There's probably some more
investigation that you can do though: For instance, is this only a problem
with Notebooks, or also with simpler containers?

It's unlikely to be relevant, but in your gtkmm example, you seem to have
a memory leak - You remove the frame from the notebook in free_page(), but
you don't delete it.

You might use a recursing foreach() with set_sensitive() as a workaround
for now if you don't find a real solution.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com