Re: Problem with my own resouce file

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 13:22 +0100, Marc Wiblishauser wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> Iget the message:
> "Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon from stock: Symbol
> gtk-go-back"
> and the "back" icon isn't displayed.
>
> I use GTK 2.4.13 and my own rescource file:
> style "default"
> {       stock["gtk-go-back"] = {{ @"gtk-go-back" }}
> }
> widget "*" style "default"
>
> I have this problem only if i specify the stock items (all these icons
> have a seperated left-to-right and right-to-left icon):
> gtk-go-back, gtk-go-forward, gtk-goto-first, gtk-goto-last, gtk-jump-to,
> gtk-redo, gtk-revert-to-saved, gtk-undelete, gtk-undo
> it works fine for the remaining stock icons e.g.:
> <snip>
>         stock["gtk-quit"] = {{ @"gtk-quit" }}
> </snip>
>
> Perhaps there is a problem for all stock icons they have specified a
> left-to-right and right-to-left icon!?
>
> If i start gtk-demo (using gnome default theme) and list the stock items
> (without using my rc file) the gtk-go-back is correctly displayed in the
> list.
>
> Have I done a mistake or is there perhaps a bug?

The icon theme names are (from memory) gtk-go-back-ltr and
gtk-go-back-rtl for stock icons with flipped variants. So, you'd
a more complicated expression that listed both of those icon theme
names. (See the RC file docs for the syntax)

What are you trying to achieve with the above though? It looks
exceedingly odd to me to reconfigure GTK+'s built in stock icons
in that fashion.

Regards,
						Owen