Problem with my own resouce file

Hello everybody,

Iget the message:
"Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon from stock: Symbol
gtk-go-back"
and the "back" icon isn't displayed.

I use GTK 2.4.13 and my own rescource file:
style "default"
{       stock["gtk-go-back"] = {{ @"gtk-go-back" }}
}
widget "*" style "default"

I have this problem only if i specify the stock items (all these icons
have a seperated left-to-right and right-to-left icon):
gtk-go-back, gtk-go-forward, gtk-goto-first, gtk-goto-last, gtk-jump-to,
gtk-redo, gtk-revert-to-saved, gtk-undelete, gtk-undo
it works fine for the remaining stock icons e.g.:
<snip>
        stock["gtk-quit"] = {{ @"gtk-quit" }}
</snip>

Perhaps there is a problem for all stock icons they have specified a
left-to-right and right-to-left icon!?

If i start gtk-demo (using gnome default theme) and list the stock items
(without using my rc file) the gtk-go-back is correctly displayed in the
list.

Have I done a mistake or is there perhaps a bug?

Thanks for your efforts!

Kind regards,

Marc