Re: Will gtk+-2.6 be released in time?

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:07:47 GMT, =?gb2312?B?zsQgvPs=?= said:
> I want to know whether gtk+-2.6.0 will be released in time!

In time for what?

> I also believe gtk+ program is a little slower compared with windows
> application!

Be more specific.  Slower starting up, slower while running, slower in
some other way?  How much slower, and under what conditions?  Have you ruled
out any non-GTK issues in the comparison (such as a GTK-based program that
happens to compute several hundred thousand digits of PI as part of startup, for
instance)?  Are you comparing equivalent programs?

Otherwise, it's like saying "my car is slower than a Chevrolet" and not even
bothering to say whether you mean a Chevy pickup truck or a Corvette
performance car....