Re: gtk for sql applications

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Jean Bréfort wrote:

Le lundi 13 décembre 2004 à 10:29 -0500, Tristan Van Berkom a écrit :

Have you looked at gtkextra.sf.net ?

GtkExtra has some useful widgets, but it has not been ported to Gtk
+-2.x. But it is certainly possible to implement such a thing using the
GtkListView widget.

Actually GtkExtra has been ported to GTK+-2.x. Well, sort of. The stuff in CVS is broken. Last May we completed the GtkExtra port for gpsim (my gtk based microcontroller simulator). And just yesterday I fixed a couple more issues preventing GtkExtra from compiling on FC3:

http://www.dattalo.com/gnupic/gtk+extra-2-src-1.1.0-20041212.tar.gz

The gpsim Windows port has a link to the GtkExtra package that was built back in May:

http://gpsim.sourceforge.net/gpsimWin32/gpsimWin32.html

Scott