Re: GtkTreeView with multicolumn mode

I don't know if there's a tree view for this (I don't think so), but there
are a pair of widgets called GtkHWrapBox and GtkVWrapBox that may do what you
want.  They work on an arbitrary group of widgets, but in a project I'm
working on I'm sort-of using them with labels to emulate a wrapping list.

For some reason they're not in the official GTK+ package, but you can get
them from the Gimp 2.0 sources (gimp-2.0.0/app/widgets/).  I seem to remember
that in order for them to work well you need to specify an aspect-ratio,
which may or may not be an issue for you (if you decide they're useful).