Re: GTK+ email apps?

Hello Kent!

Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:37:20 -0700, you wrote:

 > Hi, I'm trying to find one or two GTK+ 2.x based  email apps, open
 > source, that have no GNOME dependencies  (for cross-compilation). Also
 > they should be GTK+ 2.x based. Looked at Freshmeat, but could not find
 > anything suitable, gtkmail is gtkmm based...

Sylpheed ?

sylpheed-gtk2 - Light weight e-mail client with GTK2

 Sylpheed is an e-mail client which aims for:
  * Quick response
  * Graceful, and sophisticated interface
  * Easy configuration, intuitive operation
  * GTK2 interface
  * Abundant features
  The appearance and interface are similar to some popular e-mail clients for
  Windows, such as Outlook Express or so.
  The interface is also designed to emulate the mailers on Emacsen, and almost
  all commands are accessible with the keyboard.

(Never used it, I use gnus, but some people like it)

--
Gael Le Mignot "Kilobug" - kilobug nerim net - http://kilobug.free.fr
GSM         : 06.71.47.18.22 (in France)   ICQ UIN   : 7299959

Member of HurdFr: http://hurdfr.org - The GNU Hurd: http://hurd.gnu.org