About GtkCurve

Hi,

I'm writing a simple application to display some data using a GtkCurve.

A loop is running in a separate thread and gets information given by an external counter, in order to draw a curve on screen using a GtkCurve object.

The loop looks like :
[...]
gtk_curve_set_range( my_curve, x_min, x_max, y_min, y_max );

while( condition )
{
   [ ... ]
   /* vector : points to display */
   gtk_curve_set_vector( my_curve, vector_length, vector )
   gtk_curve_set_curve_type( my_curve, GTK_CURVE_TYPE_FREE )
}

In fact I have some refresh problems. Considering T is current time, gtk_curve_set_vector displays vector(T) two or three times consecutively, whereas it should display vector(T+1) and then vector(T+2) (both values are different from vector(T)  ) ...
It doesn't seem to be a thread synchronization problem. Any idea ?

Furthermore, does anyone know where can I find some examples or documentation linked to this GTK object ?

Many Thanks !

Jecee

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !