Problems with gtk.lib on Windows

Hi,

I've downloaded and install the GTK+2.4 (file gtk-win32-aio-2.4-rc11.exe from sourceforge.net) in order to compile Lame 3.96
There was some problems with the compilation which I solved.
The one I haven't managed to solve was in the linking stage.
The file gtk.lib was missing. I found the file gtk-win32-2.0.lib in the directory \GTK\lib and assumed that this is the one. I changed its name to be gtk.lib and try to link the file again. But there where still 3 unresolved symbols:
_g_type_check_instance_cast
_gtk_accel_group_attach
_GTK_TEXT

I guess that basically is the right file, but how can I overcome the unresolved external symbols problem?

Thanks
Yaron

Do you Yahoo!?