Re: GDK event types and g_signal_connect()

http://docs.linux.cz/gtk-faq/x515.html

--
Peace,

    Jim Cape
    http://ignore-your.tv

    "We still name our military helicopter gunships after victims
     of genocide. Nobody bats an eyelash about that: Blackhawk.
     Apache. And Comanche. If the Luftwaffe named its military
     helicopters Jew and Gypsy, I suppose people would notice."
       -- Noam Chomsky, "Propaganda and the Public Mind"