Uptodate: Error on gdk_gc_predraw with devc++

I found some more which cause errors.
As I wrote below, my application is for displaying 16 channels of video clips simultaneously with toggle buttons. Without displaying of videos, there are not any error messages and it looks fine.Only when displaying videos the program has errors.

Thus, I would think of bugs on "gdk_draw_rgb_image() or other related gdk_draw_ _ _() functions" with mouse motions. Of course, I had gdk_threads_enter() and gdk_threads_leave() before and after the function. Exactly the same code (except OS related) works fine on Linux OS.

So, I would suggest to developpers of winGtk+ and DevC++ to consider this errors.

>Hi all,
>my application with Gtk+ on linux runs without any bugs.
>I ported it on MS WinXP by DevC++.
>Everything works well except mouse related ones.
>Usually, I have the same error message,
>"Gdk-ERROR **: file gdkgc-win32.c: line 1340 (gdk_gc_predraw): >assertion failed: (data->xgc == NULL) aborting..."
>
>Is that mean Gtk+ on windows not yet on this function?
>If not, how can I solve it?
>
>In my program, there are several video displaying windows and buttons.
>I click mouse buttons to change the size of displaying widow size and >the status of toggle buttons.
>
>I am a newbie on MS Win32 environments.
>
>Please help,

Regards,
bkna.