Setting tooltips on new GtkComboBox widget

Hi,

I'm trying to set tooltips on a GtkComboBox under GTK 2.4.0.

With a GtkComboBoxEntry, I managed to do it this way:

gtk_tooltips_set_tip(Tips,
	GTK_WIDGET(GTK_ENTRY(GTK_BIN(MyComboBoxEntry)->child)),
	"mytooltip", NULL);

It is obviously different on a GtkComboBox because they do not have an "entry" section.

For my GtkComboBox I have tried various casts to GTK_BIN, etc, and have had no luck getting the tooltip show up.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Daniel