Re: GTK now asking for Pangox?

Hi Sven,

Hmm, it seems like pangox was never installed when I
compiled Pango.  Here is the list that comes up for
pkg-config:

bash-2.05a$ pkg-config --list-all
fontconfig  Fontconfig - Font configuration and
customization library
freetype2   FreeType 2 - A free, high-quality, and
portable font engine.
gmodule-2.0 GModule - Dynamic module loader for GLib
glib-2.0    GLib - C Utility Library
gobject-2.0 GObject - GLib Type, Object, Parameter and
Signal Library
gthread-2.0 GThread - Thread support for GLib
libpng      libpng12 - Loads and saves PNG files
pangoft2    Pango FT2 - Freetype 2.0 font support for
Pango
libpng12    libpng12 - Loads and saves PNG files
pango       Pango - Internationalized text handling
atk         Atk - Accessibility Toolkit

At least Pango Ft2 is installed, but how do I get
Pangox to install?

Thanks again for all the help!

J Silverman