Re: GTK Configure Can't link to libjpeg now

Hi Sven,

No, there is no file called libjpeg.so on my system.
However, I am thinking maybe this version of libjpeg
(v6) could be the issue since the beta version of
libtiff compiled great.  Do you know of a site where I
could get a newer version of libjpeg (I have already
did a quick google search and have not been able to
find a newer version)?

Thanks,
J Silverman